- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Brazilian & South American Recipes
- Brazilian Potato Biscuits (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Brazilian Potato Biscuits (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Paula Santos.
1 medium sized cooked mashed potato
1 egg yolk
4 tablespoon rice flour
2/3 cup cornstarch
½ stick margarine (50g)
½ teaspoon salt
Mix all ingredients until workable and add more cornstarch if necessary. Open dough cut biscuits and bake at 350&DEG; for 20 minutes.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).