Follow Us:   Twitter Facebook Celiac.com Forum RSS      

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts
arrowShare this page:

Subscribe Today!

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:
Photo
- - - - -

A List Of gluten-free Restaurants - Unconfirmed/confirmed.

applebees gluten free chain restaurants red lobster logans roadhouse restaurants

• Please log in to reply

33 replies to this topic

Georgia_guy

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:11 PM

Ted's Montana Grill (with bison burgers) has a good sized gluten free menu. I have not eaten there since my Dx, but I did eat there once with a group and 1 person in the group has celiac and said she NEVER had a problem there. (And the manager came out and knew her name like an old friend, so I tend to believe that one.)

If anyone is I ever in Rome, GA around lunch time (11am-3pm) Jamwich on Broad Street is locally owned and operated and has gluten free bread that I had to ask a couple times "this bread is gluten free, right?" Because it tasted like regular folk's bread. It was freaking amazing!! And the cashier listed off the gluten free sides automatically when asking what side I wanted (showing they know the gluten free world). They are set up kinda like Panera Bread (which at this time has no gluten free options), but are much more laid back.

Been having issues since forever
First issues I can connect to celiac was in middle school
Vit deficiencies, muscle spasms, fatigue 😴😴, migraines 😣😣, abdominal pain, joint pain are most prominent
April 2014- Nutritionist suggested celiac
May 2014- "reverse gluten challenge" © 2014 by "georgia_guy" 😁
28 May 2014- Officlal member of the Silly Yak Club per tests done at private lab out of pocket-have to stand corrected on previos statements, I have now seen the actual results...IgA defficient, IgG was high on both tests
29 May 2014- Start of Gluten Free life!
I am weird and random, and I proudly claim it!
GOOD MORNING Y'ALL! 😁😀😜😛😎😷😋😇😏

Celiac.com Sponsor:

mommida

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

Johnny Carino's has a gluten free menu and an awesome chocolate cake!  (check your area to see if you have a Johnny Carino's near you)

Michigan

BobbyD1981

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

QDOBA/CHIPLOTE- I get the naked burrito bowl with minial toppings to prevent CC and have had no problem.  The food is great.  RICE, protein, pico and guac on the side.

gami13

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 07:05 AM

Beau Jo's pizza -Colorado & S Dakota

Minksy's pizza - Kansas City

Waldo pizza -KC

Vinnys in Frisco Colorado   http://vinnysfriscor...t.com/location/

I absolutely concur with Minsky's they have the best gluten-free pizza I've tried so far! Planet sub is supposed to have gluten-free bread for their subs, along with; 

* Red Snapper -  they have at least two noodle dishes that can be made gluten free. The pad thai for sure with rice noodle, and also there is one called House Shrimp Noodle. That noodle is made from a bean vs wheat.

* BEER KITCHEN  (they have gluten-free buns)

* The Foundry - they HAVE gluten-free stuff - but service is awful & they have screwed up my order so many times or been out of the gluten-free Stuff, so it's a gamble - might as well just do Beer Kitchen.  they have a thin crust gluten-free pizza crust. But sometimes are out of it.

* McCoys - again same owners as the other two places.  and very similar menu.  They have buns.  so if you see a sammy you like , you are in business.

* Waldo Pizza -  They have an entire gluten-free menu that includes sandwiches, pizza, breadsticks 

* BRGR (PV one is better about gluten-free stuff than the downtown one)

* Unforked -- they have gluten-free Buns and gluten-free corn tortillas

* 715 (lawrence) -- they make their own gluten-free pasta in house

* Succotash -- they have gluten-free pancakes

* Louie's Wine Dive also has some gluten-free options (No bread that i am aware of -but they do have pasta)

* The Jacobson - they have a lasagna that is gluten-free. 

* Red Robin - yep they do have gluten-free. I feel like the fries may not have been safe though

* recordBar - they have gluten-free pizza crust.  But I think they just buy it frozen & the brand could vary each time you go.

* Cafe Gratitude & FUD -- they are vegan and super gluten-free friendly.  The "bread" you will probably not like - it's not traditional bread. 
 But at FUD, you can get some gluten-free pancakes I believe.  Just don't go at prime busy time, or you will want to murder someone.

*t.Loft - The entire kitchen is Gluten Free

(This list was sent to me by a friend, and they are all located in the Kansas City Metro)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: