arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

A List Of gluten-free Restaurants - Unconfirmed/confirmed.

applebees gluten free chain restaurants red lobster logans roadhouse restaurants

• Please log in to reply

32 replies to this topic

#31 Georgia_guy

Georgia_guy

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:11 PM

Ted's Montana Grill (with bison burgers) has a good sized gluten free menu. I have not eaten there since my Dx, but I did eat there once with a group and 1 person in the group has celiac and said she NEVER had a problem there. (And the manager came out and knew her name like an old friend, so I tend to believe that one.)

If anyone is I ever in Rome, GA around lunch time (11am-3pm) Jamwich on Broad Street is locally owned and operated and has gluten free bread that I had to ask a couple times "this bread is gluten free, right?" Because it tasted like regular folk's bread. It was freaking amazing!! And the cashier listed off the gluten free sides automatically when asking what side I wanted (showing they know the gluten free world). They are set up kinda like Panera Bread (which at this time has no gluten free options), but are much more laid back.

Been having issues since forever
First issues I can connect to celiac was in middle school
Vit deficiencies, muscle spasms, fatigue 😴😴, migraines 😣😣, abdominal pain, joint pain are most prominent
April 2014- Nutritionist suggested celiac
May 2014- "reverse gluten challenge" © 2014 by "georgia_guy" 😁
28 May 2014- Officlal member of the Silly Yak Club per tests done at private lab out of pocket-have to stand corrected on previos statements, I have now seen the actual results...IgA defficient, IgG was high on both tests
29 May 2014- Start of Gluten Free life!
I am weird and random, and I proudly claim it!
GOOD MORNING Y'ALL! 😁😀😜😛😎😷😋😇😏

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#32 mommida

mommida

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

Johnny Carino's has a gluten free menu and an awesome chocolate cake!  (check your area to see if you have a Johnny Carino's near you)

Michigan

#33 BobbyD1981

BobbyD1981

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

QDOBA/CHIPLOTE- I get the naked burrito bowl with minial toppings to prevent CC and have had no problem.  The food is great.  RICE, protein, pico and guac on the side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: