Ft. Worth Ribeye

T-bone Steak

New York Strip

Dallas Fillet

Sirloin Kabob w/o seasoned rice

Filet Medallions w/o seasoned rice

Road Kill

Prime Rib

Killer Ribs & Texas Combos - Request that your meal be prepared w/o grill shortening

Ribs w/o BBQ sauce

Sirloin Steak and Marinated Chicken w/o BBQ sauce

Ribs and Marinated Chicken – both w/o BBQ sauce

Sirloin Steak and Ribs w/o BBQ sauce

Ribeye Steak and Ribs w/o BBQ sauce

Country Dinners - Request that your meal be prepared w/o grill shortening

Smothered Chicken w/o cream gravy

Oven Roasted Chicken w/o seasoning mix

Southwest Chicken w/o Black Bean Sauce

Sirloin beef tips w/o seasoned rice or mashed potatoes

Grilled pork chops

Dockside Favorites - Request that your meal be prepared w/o grill shortening

Grilled Salmon

Grilled Catfish

Grilled Mountain Trout w/o batter

Regional Seafood Specialties - Request that your meal be prepared w/o grill shortening

Baked Cod w/o topping

Grilled Mahi Mahi

Blackened Swordfish

Grilled Swordfish

Sides - Request that your side dishes be prepared w/o grill shortening

House or Caesar salad w/o croutons. Clean bowl.

Fresh Vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)

Sautéed Onions

Sautéed Mushrooms

Baked Potato

Baked Sweet Potato

Miscellaneous

Oil & vinegar

Italian Dressing

Caesar Dressing

Cajun Horseradish Sauce

Honey Mustard Sauce

Thousand Island Dressing

Tartar Sauce

Sour Cream

Smokehouse sandwiches - Request that your meal be prepared w/o grill shortening or bun. All burger toppings are acceptable.

All-American Cheddar Burger

Smokehouse Burger w/o BBQ sauce

Southwest Chicken Grill w/o black beans

Mushroom Jack Chicken Grill

Kids’ Meals-w/o sides. Prepare w/o grill shortening

Lil’ Dillo Sirloin Bites

Cheeseburger w/o bun

Hot dog w/o bun

Ranger Meals-w/o sides. Prepare w/o grill shortening

Andy’s Steak

Ranger Rib Basket w/o BBQ sauce

Beverages

Fountain drinks

Iced tea (sweetened/unsweetened)

Hot tea

Bottled water

Coffee

Decaf coffee

Desserts

Ice cream with caramel sauce only

Ads by Google:

Thanks! :)

This post is from 2006.  Most restaurants change the menu in 8 years.

This post is from 2006.  Most restaurants change the menu in 8 years.

A very pointy point indeed Karen! :)

The TR in my town wasn't even built 8 years ago! :)  So an update to the info seems warranted.

This is what their website says about the current (December 2014) gluten-free menu below:

http://www.texasroadhouse.com/contact-us/faqs#gluten-free-menu

"While we recognize that some guests have specific dietary needs, we are no longer able to offer our gluten-free menu at this time. It was a very difficult decision, but we concluded that due to the multi-use of utensils, supplier changes, substitutions, and the possibility of human error, we could not offer our guests a total assurance that the items were indeed 100% gluten-free. As such, we decided that the best approach was for the management team at each restaurant to work with guests individually to ensure that they can make the most informed menu decisions. Please ask to speak to your location's Managing Partner, who will be happy to accommodate any requests or provide information about our food and preparation. Thank you for your interest in Texas Roadhouse!"

Basically they don't have a gluten-free menu anymore.  I think it is worth checking with the local TR staff on their gluten-free options if you like that kind of place.  Like I said in another thread, I've eaten at our local store 3 times and not been glutened.  I had a steak, green beans, and sweet potato.  Hopefully their other locations are good at gluten-free also.  At our local store in Athens, Ohio, the staff told me they could make any of the steaks gluten-free.  My sister had a chicken breast and she was ok.

This was a Very old post. Careful as our Texas Roadhouse was g.f. but about 8 months ago they changed and no longer have a g.f. menu. Chek post date And check with the restaurant.

Right Cap6, the don't have a gluten-free menu at any of their restraunts now.  That was probably a response to the new FDA regs on gluten.  They (TR) say on their site to check with the local restraunt for gluten-free options.  Same thing you said.  So far it has worked out ok for me, no problems.

I prefer Saltgrass Steakhouse - they even have gluten free bread before your meal comes out.  

I prefer Outback. I've dined there dozens of times without one issue of C/C.

Love Outback!

PS: Yes, you have to still be careful and verify everything when you order and when it arrives at table. I do this at mom's house too!