#1 missingmybread

missingmybread

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 11:32 AM

[COLOR=blue] :rolleyes:

Everyone is different. I have had C.D. for over 10 years now and I am pretty healthy considering I have not stayed on my diet faithfully. I had three pretty normal pregnancies in which I was blessed with my little baseball team of boys.

One problem I had was Early Labor with all three. About 7 months into the pregnancies, I would go into labor. If there are any of you that would like details, I would be happy to share.

I have not tested my kids yet because they have been growing well and look wonderful.

Had no problems at all conceiving or being pregnant and I cheated on my diet alot during cravings. :unsure:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 MySuicidalTurtle

MySuicidalTurtle

"Like a rolling stone?"

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 02:24 PM

Maybe you should test the boys. My brother went through most of his life symptom-free but had Celiacs the whole time. It would have benifited him (and myself) to be diagnosed at an early age rather than the latter.

You had all three of them at 7 months? Maybe it's something unique about you.

#3 darlindeb25

darlindeb25

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 02:54 PM

;) you are so very blessed missingmybread---my sister and i both had difficult pregnancies--she lost her first baby at fullterm, her 2nd was born 6 wks early, the 3rd was 4 wks early-----my 1st was a normal pregnancy, but the other 4 were all difficult--i was sick most nights--the last 2 were the worst--and my last baby, my daughter, was born with a dislocated hip, or so we thought--during surgery they found that she had no hip socket on that one side and now, i realize it was probably because of the celiacs that she had that birth defect--i didnt gain anything when pregnant with her, i lost 40#----i know it wasnt my fault, but i still hurt for her cause she has had a life of pain with that hip and she always will---you are so blessed to have healthy babies--always remember that---deb
Deb
Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: