This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Apple raisin cake a gluten-free treat that is moist and fruity - Providence Journal

Scott Adams

Scott Adams Grand Master

Open Original Shared Link

Providence Journal

It comes from Millie Delfino, vice president of the American Celiac Family Support Group of RI She says it's a moist, fruity cake that keeps well. ...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

adelethomas66
    Newest Member
    adelethomas66
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• awright24
      I have my endoscopy on Thursday, has anyone had the procedure done with a cough? I don't have a continuous cough, but every now and then throughout the day I have sort of coughing episodes. They are a lot better than they were but I called endoscopy and they said to speak to my gp and my gp got back to me and said I need to ask endoscopy if its ok if I have it done still.  Help!
    • MMH13
      Thank you so much, everyone. For the moment my doctor just has me taking iron but hopefully we can reconnect soon. I'm going to look into genetic testing, too. Great advice all around and I appreciate it--and you can bet I'm going off the PPIs!
    • Eldene
      I walk fast for fitness, 4 to 6 km per day. I am also 74 years old. Apart from the Celiac challenge, my lifestyle is healthy. I had a sciatiac nerve pinching under my one foot, with inflamation in my whole shin. It was almost cured, when the other shin started paining and burning. I do stretches, use a natural cooling gel and rest my feet. Can Celiac cause muscle pains/inflamation, or is it just over-excercising?
    • LovintheGFlife
      I recently started shopping at a nearby Trader Joe's store. I was surprised at the number and variety of (healthy) gluten-free options sold there. I must admit their low prices are also quite tempting. However, I am curious as to the labeling on all their packages. While none of their products are certified as gluten-free, many are identified as 'GLUTEN FREE' on the packaging. Are these items safe for celiacs? Has anyone tried Trader Joe's products and have there been any adverse reactions?
    • Beverley Ann Johnson
      HI, my doctor suggested one week of consuming gluten before blood tests.  I have been gluten free for 3 years.  Has anyone been through this and will I get exact results after one week of consuming gluten?  I don't even know if I can do this, if I get sick I am not sure if I can continue, any suggestions??  Thanks in advance.