No replies to this topic

#1 ndw3363

ndw3363

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:00 AM

I have been having a lot of really lightheaded days and I'm wondering if it's not a reaction to legumes. Some days I'm just fine, others (like today), I'm a mess! I had black bean burritos last night (corn tortillas of course) and within a couple hours, I was feeling dizzy. It's more a feeling of not being fully present if that makes any sense. I can still work and function on a basic level, but I'm just queasy and uncomfortable. This has been going on for months now. Since I try to eat a lot of protein, beans have been a staple in my diet (I've been gluten-free for over a year). I really don't want to cut them out if I don't have to, but I can't figure out what else it could be. I thought maybe it was a vitamin deficiency, but wouldn't that cause the symptoms to be the same daily? I'm just so frustrated. I've been doing really well lately...life is good for once! But this constant anxiety about what my next intolerance is going to be is so annoying! I am at the point that I can't stand eating at all - I'm terrified of how I'm going to feel. Lunch is my worst meal of the day - there have been times that I get so frustrated trying to come up with what to bring for lunch that it ruins my whole day! Mainly, just wanted to vent, but if anyone else has had this symptom from a legume intolerance (or something else), I would appreciate any advice. Thanks to all!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: