1 reply to this topic

#1 bartfull

bartfull

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

OK, I feel a bit stupid, but having never done any "social media" like Facebook, etc., I must confess that I don't know what to do when somebody "friends" me. I have had few really nice people here do just that and I still don't understand what I'm supposed to do with it. I mean, I have plenty of PM conversations with folks, but what does "friending" someone do that is different? Also, a few folks have put messages on my page, and I don't know what to do with them either. Am I supposed to write a message on their page in return?

I don't want any of you "friends" to think I'm stuck up. I just don't know how I'm supposed to respond.

Now, where is the emoticon with the embarrassed red cheeks? I need that one for this.

gluten-free since June, 2011

Can't eat soy, corn, or foods high in salicylates.

Nightshades now seem to bother me too.

BUT I CAN STILL PLAY MY GUITAR AND THAT"S ALL THAT MATTERS!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 ~**caselynn**~

~**caselynn**~

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

Friending just shows that you're friends with a certain person, you can write on their page if you'd like to answer them or pm or whatever or you can just leave a little message on their page, BUT idk how it works here but on fb if you don't want everyone to read what you're saying then don't put it on a person's page, cause then it's public Haha . I highly doubt that anyone thinks you're stuck up! LOL no worries!! Hey I found your emoticon -------> 😊☺😊☺😊
~**caselynn**~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: