3 replies to this topic

#1 Mom-of-Two

Mom-of-Two

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

Listerine, Crest, ACT anticavity rinses for kids, can any of them guarantee they are gluten free?

What do you all use on your celiac kids? I know Toms of Maine is a company that has gluten free oral care, and a gluten free anticavity rinse for kids, it looks like a strong mint flavor and I want to try it only if I have to, as my daughter isn't fond of that flavor.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 alex11602

alex11602

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

My daughter uses the Listerine with Phineas and Ferb on the front with no problems and she likes the taste. We will be getting the Act one next because it's on sale this week and she had seen one with ICarly on it.

#3 Mom-of-Two

Mom-of-Two

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

Does Listerine actually say their rinses are gluten free? The Listerine one is what she was using, the Barbie one :) When it ran out was about the time she went gluten free so I was changing over many products.

#4 alex11602

alex11602

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

Does Listerine actually say their rinses are gluten free? The Listerine one is what she was using, the Barbie one :) When it ran out was about the time she went gluten free so I was changing over many products.

When we had called we got the no gluten ingredients but cannot 100% say that they are gluten free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: