Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Anyone Want To Be Online Weight Loss Buddies?

2 posts in this topic

I'm trying to lose weight (about 20 lbs) and I'm finding it really hard to limit my portion sizes and I'd love to find some other people with celiac so we can keep each other motivated. I always feel like there are so many things I can't eat that I should really take advantage of what I can eat - which is such a silly and unhealthy idea. I like to exercise regularly (although that's somewhat limited by my fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis) and I'm just hoping someone else would like to do daily emails with how we worked out and what we ate to keep each other motivated and active.

I'm not sure it matters but I'm 24/f and in New Orleans,LA. Anyone interested?

Ads by Google:

I would love to be your weight lose buddy. But I might not be the best candidate. I'll explain I have osteoarthritis a little different from your arthritis. I also suffer from chronic pain from degenerative disc disease, from a car accident.

Because of the pain, I have been really non-active. Even though I belong to the YMCA . I was going to yoga classes but my pain kicked up again. You can say I have a major lack of motivation.

I have only known about my celiac for about the last two weeks. So, my diet is pretty crazy right now. Still am figuring out what I can and can