16 replies to this topic

#16 foam

foam

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

I took Diflucan for about 12 days last week or so, I feel your pain, that stuff has got some POWER. I felt like I was dying for the first 3 days and then on the 3rd night almost instantly I felt amazing!, more amazing than I had in a long time. Or maybe it just seemed that way because I felt like I was dying for 3 days lol. In any case it does something, it's no pretend drug that's for sure, total waste of time trying to get rid of Candia with herbs when you can knock it on the head with Diflucan so quickly. I'm also taking tons and tons of probiotics in my home made yoghurt, also on a course of anti biotic's against helicobacter pylori !. So I'm all in with all guns blazing and seeing real solid improvements. I'm quite concerned about how I'm going to do once I'm off the drugs but we will see. I have quite large WBC attacks when I eat brewers yeast so I'm thinking the anitibodies against candida don't know the difference between that and brewers yeast, to me that proves I had a bad problem with it for a very long time.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Razzle Dazzle Brazell

Razzle Dazzle Brazell

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

yeah i am just gonna stay away from any kind of yeast since we do not entirely know whether they cross breed or feed on one another. I have changed my diet so much for this thing and I have cleared up so quickly but my immune system is pretty much full steam and I got a cold again! It really has been extremely low effect though. I sneezed for two days had aday of feeling just kinda melancholy and mellow and today I feel great all over again. Honestly I think all of our immune systems are like beasts. I think our immune systems are smart not dumb. It is just telling us what is bad for us and we are smart and do our bodies well to listen.

I am gonna try coconut yogurt if it is corn free of course but my sensitivity to corn has diminished since surpressing the overgrowth so I am hoping one day I won't have to worry about corn anymore.

Herbs help me a lot along with the antifungal. I cook and drink coconut oil, brush with baking soda, I fry in olive oil. I tried coconut aminos and it absolutely did not work for me. It made my stomach hurt everytime. I eat raw gatlic and cook with onion everyday
Gluten and Oat Free 6/'12
Dairy, Corn and Yeast free 7/'12
Nightshade Free, Candida diet & low salicylates 8/'12
Nightshades and carbs and sugars limitedly reintroduced, most salicylates now tolerated 9/'12
No longer Reacting to yeasty breads 10/'12
Test confirmed yeast overgrowth, back on Candida diet 11/'12

You only get one life so make it count.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: