Here's my tasty Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Recipe just in time for the holidays.
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Vegan Sugar Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance Vegan Butter Sticks, softened
- 1 cup sugar or sugar substitute such as Stevia
- Egg Substitute for 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy, then add egg substitute, almond extract and almond milk; mix well. Add flour mixture to the wet mixture; mix well.
- Scoop dough into balls. Place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.