Delicious, easy, and really--peanut butter and chocolate--need I say much more!? Gluten-free (flourless) cookies that will literally melt in your mouth.
- 1 pkg Vanilla Candiquik
- 1 pkg Chocolate Candiquik
- 2 ½ cups Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- Two eggs
- 6 oz. flaked coconut, toasted (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees!
- Melt Vanilla Candiquik according to directions on the package
- Add all the ingredients and mix well. Tip: place this mix in the fridge to cool (approx 30 min)…This is an important step.
- On a cookie sheet, scoop 1/2" -1” balls, tightly formed (smaller is usually better since they are gluten free), and bake for 10 minutes
- Let cool on a sheet of wax paper.
- Melt chocolate Candiquik and simply dip half, or however much of the cookie you want... in the Candiquik.
- Set on the wax paper to dry and you're done!