This is the perfect dish to bring to a potluck lunch or dinner...everyone loves potato and pasta salad, and this one has a nice twist!
- 2 lbs. large purple sweet potatoes
- 1 container GO Veggie! Vegan Plain Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups cooked gluten-free pasta
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. GO Veggie! Vegan Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving
1. Place potatoes into a large saucepan filled with cold salted water; bring to a simmer. Cook potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
2. In a large bowl, mash potatoes using a fork. Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine. Serve.