Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
Delicious, easy, and really--peanut butter and chocolate--need I say much more!? Gluten-free (flourless) cookies that will literally melt in your mouth.
- 1 pkg Vanilla Candiquik
- 1 pkg Chocolate Candiquik
- 2 ½ cups Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- Two eggs
- 6 oz. flaked coconut, toasted (optional)
- Preheat your oven to
- Melt Vanilla Candiquik according to directions on the package
- Add all the ingredients and mix well. Tip: place this mix in the fridge to cool (approx 30 min)…This is an important step.
- On a cookie sheet, scoop 1/2" -1” balls, tightly formed (smaller is usually better since they are gluten free), and bake for 10 minutes
- Let cool on a sheet of wax paper.
- Melt chocolate Candiquik and simply dip half, or however much of the cookie you want... in the Candiquik.
- Set on the wax paper to dry and you're done!
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Peanut Butter Cookies #2 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Cathleen Morgan.... [READ MORE]
Chocolate Bliss Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Ruth Parente.... [READ MORE]
Peanut Butter Cookies #1 (Gluten-Free)
Really Easy Peanut Butter Cookies:
2 cups peanut butter
2 cups sugar
1 tablespoons vanilla
well.... [READ MORE]
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free)
½ cup butter or margarine
¾ cup peanut butter
1 cup white rice
¼ cup tapioca
½ cup sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 bag milk chocolate chips
a bowl beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric
mixer until well blended.... [READ MORE]
Hello! I'm Sarah...I love to cook, bake, and create new recipes - would you have ever guessed?! I currently live in Minnesota and am originally from Colorado. I have a few people that are close to me with celiac disease, therefore I am constantly coming up with "gluten free" recipes. Nice to meet you!View all articles by Sarah Lukemire