Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Pie & Pie Crust Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Gluten-Free Pie Crust
3 Ingredient Gluten-Free Pie Crust
Photo: CC/little blue hen
Just 3 Ingredients make up this pie crust! It tastes good...and cannot go wrong! Fill it with your favorite gluten-free pie, fruit, torte, crisp or cheesecake!
Preheat oven to 350F.
Melt butter and combine with almond meal and sugar, mix well until all butter is absorbed.
Spread into an 8" round pie pan, pushing into corners and on edges.
Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly browned.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Really Good Summertime Peach Crisp (Gluten-Free)
Okay, so it's still a little early for peaches, but peach season is just around the corner, and when it comes, one of my favorite things to make with peaches, especially early in the season, is a tasty peach crisp.... [READ MORE]
Easy Pie Crust (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Belinda Meeker.... [READ MORE]
Cranberry Orange Mousse (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from “Snowfeet1.... [READ MORE]
Apple Crisp (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Andrea R Howe.... [READ MORE]
Hello! I'm Sarah...I love to cook, bake, and create new recipes - would you have ever guessed?! I currently live in Minnesota and am originally from Colorado. I have a few people that are close to me with celiac disease, therefore I am constantly coming up with "gluten free" recipes. Nice to meet you!View all articles by Sarah Lukemire