Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Cashew Cumin Roasted Fennel Snacks (Gluten-Free)
This recipe makes a great, healthy snack that is perfect to tide you over between meals!
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 4 large fennel bulbs, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces, reserving fronds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 cup ground cashews
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay fennel fronds in a large baking dish lined with tin foil; top with fennel bulb pieces. Sprinkle with olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, cashews, cumin and sea salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 2 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a dollop of hummus, guacamole or salsa.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Roasted Sunflower Fennel Crisps (Gluten-Free)
This gluten-free recipe can be served with your favorite dip, or just eaten by itself!Gluten-Free and Vegan
4 bulbs fresh fennel1/4 tsp.... [READ MORE]
Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts (Gluten-Free)
The decadent, borderline sinful combination of bacon and blue cheese is one I use sparingly, but with the season of dinner parties upon us, I can’t think of a better reason to break it out.... [READ MORE]
This recipe comes to us from Rose Menassas.... [READ MORE]
Artichoke Heart Dip (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Elysse Paige.... [READ MORE]
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone