Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Chocolate Frosting (Gluten-Free)
Chocolate Frosting (Gluten-Free)
4 Tablespoon Cocoa powder
4 Tablespoon Sugar
4 Tablespoon water
¼ cup margarine
vanilla extract to taste
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Martha's Carrot Cake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Martha in NM.... [READ MORE]
Flourless Chocolate Cake #3 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Diana Brown.... [READ MORE]
Corn Flour Sponge Cake (Gluten-Free)
recipe comes to us from Kaye Worthington.... [READ MORE]
Chocolate Mousse (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Phil Walker.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity