Bit of a modified recipe to be Keto and Paleo This is going to be a 1-2 times a year special for me.
8x8 Baking Pan
1 Can of Palmini Lasagna
2 large Eggs
1.5 Containers (12oz) Kite Hill Ricotta
1 lb of Ground Beef
2 Cups of Marinara Sauce (Thrive Market Makes a Keto and FODMAP version, I made my own this time)
1 tbsp Onion Powder
1 tsp of Garlic Powder
2 tbsp of Parsley
1 tbsp of Basil
1 tbsp of Oregano
1/8th tsp of nutmeg
Salt and Pepper
4-6 oz Miyoko Mozz, Sliced into thin pieces for topping
1/4 Cup Parma! Garlicy Green
1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
2. Brown ground beef, with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper, in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Reduce heat and add half of the parsley with the basil, oregano and marinara sauce to the skillet. Mix well and let the meat sauce simmer while stirring occasionally.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix ricotta cheese and the rest of the parsley with nutmeg and the eggs.
5. Take Palmini Lasagna Sheets and drain the water before rinsing thoroughly.
6. In a lightly greased pan, layer the Palmini Lasagna Sheets. Then add an even layer of the meat sauce, followed by the ricotta cheese mixture, repeat the process.
7. Top with a final layer of ricotta cheese, mozzarella in thin slices, and sprinkle the top with Parma! Garlicy Green
8. Bake in Oven at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Then Broil for 5mins til top is lightly browned
Palmini Pasta is best ordered on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Palmini-Carb-Lasagna-Carbs-Shark/dp/B07VDGTQZX/
The herbs here are Fresh if using Dried try 1tsp for each 1tbsp measure.
The Cheeses can be found or ordered through your local Whole Foods, You can also just use real dairy if your not allergic and intolerant like me.
I did have some leftover ricotta so you might be by with 1 container. I just dolloped the extra on each slice.