Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w8in4dave

Some Test Results , Don't Look Bad

Not sure about this. And the girl didn't get all the test copied , then when I realized this, I went to go back and ask her and there was a line up so I said forget it!!  but this is what I got doesn't look to bad if you ask me!! 

Part of test I have says this... 

IGA  IMMUNOGLOBULIN (INCLUDED IN IMGB) RESULT 148    FLAG REFERENCE RANGE : 68-378

IGM IMMUNOGLOBULIN       "       "           "        RESULT 87     FLAG REFERENCE RANGE : 60- 263

IGG IMMUNOGLOBULIN        "       "           "       RESULT 867   FLAG REFERENCE RANGE : 694-1618

TRANSGLUTAMINASE IGA REFERANCE RANGE <4.0 (Negative) RESULT <1.2 

Test taken at Mayo Clinic Laboratories .... 

in my mind all looks well except that last one ??? not sure what it all means 

I think the last one is the only celiac test and it (tTG IgA) was negative at 1.2. The rest are all immunoglobulin tests, of your immune functions in various parts of the body, nd they are normal too. It all looks fine to me. :)

Yep all fine.  Perhaps call your doctor's office to see if they ran the rest of the Celiac Antibody Panel:

tTG - both IgA and IgG

DGP - both IgA and IgG

I don't think she knew what she was doing, Dr. did a sting of test on me according to the Dr. I seen the other day. I asked if I could get a copy of my Celiac test and he said "you sure can" And when the girl was starting to print them the Dr. Started pointing other stuff out to her. Well I think in the end she ended out printing off the wrong stuff. Then there was a line behind me and ... But I didn't realize she got all the wrong stuff. Ohh well fact is, he said not only do I have it, I have the gene for it. So I don't really need it. I feel better, I am obviously healing. Tuesday I go see the GI doc so I won't worrie about getting copys. Thanks everyone.