Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shortly after realizing I have gluten issues I discovered that my liver is very toxic. I cannot understand how this happened but have now learned that it can be caused by gluten. In retrospect I do believe I've had gluten issues my entire life & only just realized it at age 40.

What can I do now to heal my liver?

(So far I've done Hulda Clark's detox & passed over 100 gallstones. I'm taking milk thistle every night. And I do coffee enemas about once or twice a month. I do a rife liver detox 4-5 days per week.)

Many of us have wonky liver panels when first diagnosed. They will return to normal after some time on the gluten free diet. So just eat gluten free. If the reason you think your liver is 'toxic' is because you are jaundiced then you need to see a doctor. Stay away from cleanses because they can be dangerous for us. Just eat clean and avoid alcohol.

I would like to agree that going gluten free is the very best thing to help your liver recover.  I have Functional Medicine help for recovery and they said maybe in 8 months I could do a cleanse.   They felt that my natural organic diet with no junk was cleansing enough for now.  I am already 18 months into a gluten free program.  I had at least 30 years of damage, so my damage is also long term. 

D