• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

BLESS YOU! I grew up in Hawaii and these little tamari crackers are a snack I love but all the ones I have ever eaten were made with soy sauce. I mix them with my popcorn, its sooo good. This is awesome.

Elonwy

Ok, I may need to send you some money and have you buy me some. seems to be only east coast unless I buy a whole box. They look so yummy.

Elonwy

I went to my local Shaw's supermarket as listed on the retail stores, and they don't cary it. I will go to the Christmas tree shop near where I work and pick up as many as I can. I will let you know...I could ship some to you.

Ok, I may need to send you some money and have you buy me some. seems to be only east coast unless I buy a whole box. They look so yummy.

Elonwy

Hi Elonwy,

I found them today. They had 3 flavors (Ocean mix, sesame mix, and chili).They were pretty cheap actually....$1.50 each. I bought 10 bags...let me know if you want some. I can ship them as early as monday.

France