• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Moongirl

Not Sure What This Is

Rate this topic

I was Dx with celiac disease 5 months ago, never had a skin related problem. However i got this strange little blister/bump right between my middle and ring finger. U can barely see the bump because its so tiny, but it is pretty red, and when i itch it - its gets pretty itchy!!! Im not sure if this is DH related or not. I dont have anything else anywhere....Ive only had it for 2 days, but Ive never had anything like this before.

ANy guesses?

;)

I was Dx with celiac disease 5 months ago, never had a skin related problem. However i got this strange little blister/bump right between my middle and ring finger. U can barely see the bump because its so tiny, but it is pretty red, and when i itch it - its gets pretty itchy!!! Im not sure if this is DH related or not. I dont have anything else anywhere....Ive only had it for 2 days, but Ive never had anything like this before.

ANy guesses?

;)

I have had the rash and bumps from DH pop up on elbows, forearms, knees, ankles, knuckles, butt and pelvis. There is no area off limits to this rash. I use a lotion called Sarna. The dermatologist recommended it for my DH. It is a bit expensive but it works where no other anti-itch product did. My symptoms for DH actually first appeared around my ring fingers. Beware of any gluten in your diet as I have read that even tho you are celiac you can also get DH if gluten is in your diet somewhere. With DH, lotions, creams, cosmetics play an important role. Good luck. :)

ANy guesses?

;)

I used to get those every once in a while. I don't think I've had any since going gluten-free though. I also would get them on the inside of my forearms. Tiny red blisters that really itched. I don't know if they are connected to Celiac or not--just that I had them when I was sick, and have not had them again.