• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Today I had GOOD POO. I know that's a tad crude, but that's what it's all about isn't it? Doing away with the bad poo!

Does anyone else do a little dance when they have good poo?

:lol::lol: Congratulations! i'm very happy for u :)

yep on the very rare occassions i do walk away feeling quite uplifted :lol: it doesn't take much to make my day a good day if it starts off with a good BM! :lol:

Guest nini

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congrats on your good poo! I remember celebrating the first time I had a normal solid formed poo!!!! After a lifetime of "D" it was a really big accomplishment!

I'm glad somebody else brought this up, I've been doing great for weeks now and still walk away feeling like I"ve completed some great piece of art or something :rolleyes:

Wonder if I"ll ever get back to the days of not checking to see what I've left in the bowl?

I can remember when I started taking the budesonide (steriod), and at the beginning, I actually had one BM that almost was normal. I was doing a day long celebration and felt like shouting it out to the world! Unfortunately, the next day, things went back to water, but heck, for one day, I was in poop heaven!

Karen

I can remember when I started taking the budesonide (steriod), and at the beginning, I actually had one BM that almost was normal. I was doing a day long celebration and felt like shouting it out to the world! Unfortunately, the next day, things went back to water, but heck, for one day, I was in poop heaven!

Karen

POOP HEAVEN :lol: .....a special place only for Celiacs....