Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GlutenWrangler

Is It Normal?

Guest motherof6

I've never taken Probiotics, but my 7 yr old daughter is. Every morn we fight with her about going to school cause she says she doesn't feel well. Its hard to know what is for real and what is she just doesn't want to go. (she is having friend problems as well). Would making her take them before bed eliminate that? She seems fine when she first gets up.

Jodi

I've never taken Probiotics, but my 7 yr old daughter is. Every morn we fight with her about going to school cause she says she doesn't feel well. Its hard to know what is for real and what is she just doesn't want to go. (she is having friend problems as well). Would making her take them before bed eliminate that? She seems fine when she first gets up.

Jodi

Dear motherof6,

My mother and I used to fight all of the time because of this. She just shoved me out the door and said "You'll be fine." She was not the one who was queasy and no one believed her. I take probiotics, and can tell you, they should do her no harm. The bacteria in your stomach multiplies every half hour. Some people notice a difference immediately, some do not for a while. It will also prevent her from getting food poisoning and stomach bugs. If she can have yogurt, make sure to find one that has live cultures. Those Yoplait Whips are really good and have them!

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl