Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vampella

Our Gastro Appt Is Today.

Wish us luck. Me more than Emmah LOL.

I'm the one going to tell him no way is she going back on gluten for a biopsy. I normally have a big mouth and I sure don't scare easy, this is silly, I'm acting like a scared little girl.

The big bad dr's going to get anyry with me.

Keep us in your thoughts and on top of that luck hope for a DX's on diet response PLEASE!!

Char

PS Emmah grew enough in the last 3 months gluten-free that she was able to go into swimming lessons because she can touch the bottom...It was funny, she has to hop to keep her mouth out of the water.

She's very excited

Char

Emmah 4 years- Celiac , gluten-free October 2006

Leigh-Ann 7 Years- Gluten lite

Gary- possible celiac

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hang in there Char! She's your baby, not a statistic, and you know what's best for her!

"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"

- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

Yep--stick to your guns, and good luck! :)

Let us know how it goes.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Well that went as bad as I thought,worse actually.

I was bawling the whole time after we left that office. She was a huge BI*CH. She wanted to know why emmah was wasting her time if she was better. she also said if the ttg say's she doesn't have celiac's then she doesn't and thats all there is too it. better or not. she said she has a wheat allergy or something like that or an intolerence.

I can't see a different GI because thats all there is where we live. She staying gluten-free so that's all that matters. I see her ped monday because I want to jerk about this woman and get allergy testing done.

Char

Emmah 4 years- Celiac , gluten-free October 2006

Leigh-Ann 7 Years- Gluten lite

Gary- possible celiac

How upsetting. I'm really sorry for your experience with that doctor. Some doctors act real stupid :blink: . She doesn't deserve you as a customer. Hope the ped has better news. You're doing great, don't let a stupid doctor intimidate you. Good luck on your future testing.

Hugs, Stef

Stef

Next goals:

Results for 2011:

1x PA State Champ (I defended my title in pointfighting) and also again Grand Champion in pointfighting

August 20-27: Karate and Kickboxing World Championships in Germany (my homecountry)

gluten-free since 07/21/2004

Shermans Dale, PA