Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest AutumnE

A Spammer On The Board

Guest AutumnE

I just thought I would mention that Lame Advertisement at wholesale is a spammer. I wasnt sure if any posted it yet.

Autumn :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

It has been reported and the moderators are aware. Momma Goose posted in one of the 24 affected threads that the posts will be removed and that Scott is also aware.

What nerve she has! (the spammer, not Momma Goose) :blink:

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

The correct way to deal with a situation like this is to hit the "report this post to a moderator" button and write your comments. They will be sent to the moderators and Scott, who is the board admin. He makes the final decisions.

This issue has been dealt with, thanks to members like you alerting us to these issues.

The person has recieved a warning for spamming yesterday. She said she wasn't aware that what she was doing was wrong and has appologized. Please stop reporting the airbonne posts folks.......we know about all 24 of them :P Thanks!!

-Jessica

Jessica

Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!

Kansas

Just a thought...

It's impossible to tell if and how many times a post has been reported...so this could mean that a post gets reported more times than necessary. Is there a way (a program setting of some sort) to show that a report has already been sent in by one (or more) people?

Michelle

Guest AutumnE
Just a thought...

It's impossible to tell if and how many times a post has been reported...so this could mean that a post gets reported more times than necessary. Is there a way (a program setting of some sort) to show that a report has already been sent in by one (or more) people?

Michelle

I agree, It would make it easier if you knew if it had already been reported.

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Bob Loblaw
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Who's Online (See full list)