Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is enterolab. I have never heard of it. How do you get tested by it? What does it do?

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Try looking at their website: www.enterolab.com

Enterolab is an independent laboratory started by Dr. Kenneth Fine. He believes that he has discovered a way to test for gluten sensitivity rather than just Celiac Disease. His lab also tests for other food sensitivities. They do stool tests instead of blood tests.

His methods are somewhat controversial, partly because his research hasn't been published or peer reviewed yet. Most people who have used his testing are happy with it.

I just went to a seminar by Dr. Fine and was very impressed. I believe that he is completely right and he is certainly sincere and even passionate about his research.

Liz

Started Specific Carbohydrate Diet on 8-16-09 because son was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and want to give him moral support.

Diagnosed with Minimal Change Nephrotic Syndrome in 2003. Discovered that going completely gluten-free put me in remission.

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13