Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

isiskingdom

Panara Bread

Has Anyboby eaten there? WHAT FOODS ARE SAFE? CAN i HAVE A LIST. I'm going on Monday and need a list!

Bobbie,

tested positive for celiac 2007

Gall bladder removed 2007

D/C a month after daughter was born 2005

Low Blood Pressure

Fainting disorder

food allergy to Dairy, pork,fish,most peanut butter,nutra sweet,aspartam and more to be determined.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I had a salad there last year, for our christmas party...I didnt care much for it. Haven't been back there since.

I agree best thing to do is to call and see what if anything they can offer you safely.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

I checked their website before I went. Many of the soups and salads are gluten free. Just remember to ask for the apple or the chips for your side. I have had a couple of their salads with no problem. I do admit I sure miss that Asiago roast beef sandwich though. Good Luck

Has Anyboby eaten there? WHAT FOODS ARE SAFE? CAN i HAVE A LIST. I'm going on Monday and need a list!

Before I was dx, I was eating there quite a bit..everytime I felt so terrible afterwards but did not know why.

Since then, I have emailed, and asked about gluten-free...never got a response. I went in and personally asked, and I was told, most every salad dressing contains wheat so be very careful. The employees use gloves to make your food...but they are also handling bread also.

I have not eaten there since ... to afraid.

Feb 9, 07 - Positive gene test D2 -Celiac Disease and Positive D3 for Gluten Sensitivity-Double Whammy!

Positive blood test for antibodies for celiac

SEVERE Gluten Ataxia - trouble speaking - could not even turn my head side to side - almost bedridden

March 07 - 2 different doctors have documented my records as confirmed Celiac

Oct 07 - found a secret to feeling better - no processed foods - The healing comes from eating raw vegetables, and fruits!

Husband - tested = celiac gene+diabetes gene

3 children-

youngest - doc wont test has w/ Hashimoto Disease

middle- tested = celiac gene+lymphoma gene - dx-celiac

oldest - ignores warnings