Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest thatchickali

Need Suggestion For Toothpaste And Salad Dressing!

Guest thatchickali

So I don't know if the vinegar in Kraft dressing is okay or not. The one I would really like to try is "Sun Ripened Tomato"

Anyone use this successfully?

Also I don't want to get Tom's Natural Toothpaste, because it's gross, are there any regular toothpastes I can use?

Right now I use Aquafresh Extreme Clean, I suppose I could call them but I like to know from people who use them with no reaction to them instead of a phone operator.

Thanks!

Guest j_mommy

Kraft will always list their ingredients!!!

It is always best to call/email companies when in doubt as ingredients sometimes change!!!!

"Vinegar" as listed is safe. The ones you generally have to worry about is malt vinegar or certain flavored vinegars. By FDA law, "vinegar" is apple cider vinegar and is safe. http://www.fda.gov/ora/compliance_ref/cpg/...cpg525-825.html

Further, Kraft is a company that will list any wheat/rye/barley/malt/oats (any gluten source) clearly. They won't hide it. If it were a bad vinegar, they would clearly identify it.

and if this is it: http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=prod...duct=2100000284

then I would say it is safe.

Can't help with the salad dressing- but toothpaste I know!

Colgate "All Colgate products are gluten free." 4/25/07

Crest (Procter & Gamble) "There is no gluten in any of our Crest Whitestrips products, the Crest Night Effects, Crest toothpaste varieties or Gleem toothpaste. None of our current Crest toothpaste versions, Crest Whitestrips versions, or Crest Night Effects contains gluten. In addition, none of the ingredients used in Glide dental floss contains gluten. Although we do not directly add ingredients that contain gluten to Crest Pro-Health Rinse or to Crest Whitening Rinse, it's possible these products could contain trace amounts. We recommend you contact your doctor before using these rinse products if you have questions or concerns about gluten. " 4/23/07

Oral-B"No Gluten: Phophy Paste Stages Tooth and Gum Care --All the other product we cannot be excluded as a processing aid in the manufacture of raw materials. We DO NOT guarantee are gluten-free. If a consumer has a sensitivity or other concern about gluten, we suggest they do not use the product." 4/26/07

Sensodyne "Thank you for contacting us regarding Sensodyne