Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dandelion

Want To Get Pregnant.

Hi everyone,

New to this. I don't have any children yet, but we've decided now is the time to try. The amount of questions I have is overwhelming - too many to even get straight in my own head. But for now:

1. How important is it that your ob/gyn is knowledgable about celiacs?

2. For those of you on Long Island, would you consider Winthrop Hospital a safe (celiac wise) place to have a baby? I know they have a gluten free support group so I am just wondering about my chances of getting glutened while there.

3. Are there any celiac/pregnancy books out there?

Thanks for all of your help.

Hi everyone,

New to this. I don't have any children yet, but we've decided now is the time to try. The amount of questions I have is overwhelming - too many to even get straight in my own head. But for now:

1. How important is it that your ob/gyn is knowledgable about celiacs?

2. For those of you on Long Island, would you consider Winthrop Hospital a safe (celiac wise) place to have a baby? I know they have a gluten free support group so I am just wondering about my chances of getting glutened while there.

3. Are there any celiac/pregnancy books out there?

Thanks for all of your help.

I think I might be pregnant (Very Early, shhhh, don't tell anyone....) and I went to FertilityFriend.com to chart my cycles and temp and everything and that was a huge help for us. (They have a free version of their chart, so don't waste money on the "membership") I can't answer your questions because I don't live near Long Island, and I haven't looked for a pregnancy book that had anything in/about Celiac disease yet. I honestly didn't think about it!! Thanks for that idea!!! Good Luck, Tiff