Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

New Rash

darlindeb25

:wacko: sighhhhhhhhh why now-- :( i have been gluten-free for well over 3 1/2 yrs now--i never had DH before--i have always had dry skin <_< in winter--i use lotion daily and before you ask ;) i made sure my lotions do not contain gluten or soy :ph34r: unless hidden--i havent eaten anything containing gluten--i did make cornbread on saturday night which did upset my tummy a little :( , but i tried it again in cornbread stuffing on sunday and was fine :) --tuesday night i had 2 little slices with my supper and my tummy got upset again :( , just uncomfortable, not really sick--i used Arrowhead Mills Yellow Cornmeal--organic, wheat free, made with non gluten ingredients--all stated on the package--- :unsure: on monday, i noticed my right elbow was like crawling, know the feeling :huh: --started itching and has little raised bumps on it--the rash is only about 1" in diameter--i put benedryl on it--yesterday, i noticed my left elbow is now the same--the left doesnt seem as itchy--this am, still the same--dont itch all the time, but not getting better--i am now using peppermint lotion on both--no itch, but still there----anyone have any ideas for me :angry: sometimes i feel like just 1 more thing and i am flipping out :wacko: i truly cant thing of anything out of the ordinary other then the cornbread :unsure: deb

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Archived