Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suepooh4

Great Experience At Bob Evan's

Hi,

I just wanted to share a really good experience we had at Bob Evan's this morning. My husband and I were taking our two young sons out to Bob Evan's because our 4 year old asked if we could go there for pancakes. My husband hasn't been out to breakfast in two years. Sometimes I'll just take them out with my Mom when he is at work (I'm a stay at home Mom). So we went to our local Bob Evans and he was only going to get coffee, and I thought I'm going to ask the waitress if they had anything gluten free for him. She didn't know of anything but said she would send her manager over, the manager comes over and she is so nice and even brings out some products that they use in their fried potatoes and checked on the bacon too. So anyways he had two over easy eggs, fried potatoes and bacon.

Before we left the manager came back over and had printed out everything on their menu that does contain gluten and told us to feel free to take a menu home so he could look it over ahead of time for next time we stop in.

It was just really nice getting to go out to breakfast again.

Sue

Sue

Husband diagnosed with Celiac 4/2006

Positive blood test, verified through biopsy

We have four children (no signs yet) Knock on wood

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Join eNewsletter