radiantrapunzel1

Destin/panama City Beach

Rate this topic

Has anyone been to the Destin/Panama City Beach area? If so, where is good to go? We're planning a trip in May, so I'm trying to find out now. :) Thanks!!!!

Has anyone been to the Destin/Panama City Beach area? If so, where is good to go? We're planning a trip in May, so I'm trying to find out now. :) Thanks!!!!

I am going to be in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area in July & desperately need restaurant suggestions! Otherwise I will be drinking wine & eating crab all week!!!!! Any links or information would be helpful!.

I am going to be in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area in July & desperately need restaurant suggestions! Otherwise I will be drinking wine & eating crab all week!!!!! Any links or information would be helpful!.

We are going in September and I'm wondering the same thing! Can you please update when you guys get back? We are staying in Panama City Beach. I'm gonna be eating crab as well : )

I was there last summer right after I went gluten free. I thought it was easy to be gluten free there. We had a house so we cooked which helped. But in the restaurants I thought it was easy to order fish and veggies. I am sorry that I can't remember any specific restaurants. It's just in that area there seemed to be good salad and seafood options. We also hit the Publix and had snacks on hand.

eta: Well, it's May now, so you may have already taken the trip. Hope you did okay