bny06

Vitamin Recommendations?

Rate this topic

Hello all! I'm new here, so this whole gluten free thing is new to me! I never even considered gluten being in a vitamin until reading this forum! Can anyone recommend good vitamin supplements (brands, where to get them etc) for a good multivitamin, sublingual b12 and vitamin D/calcium.. I have neuro symptoms/muscle weakness as well, and trying to gain back all the weight I lost in the past few months before suspecting celiac. Thanks so much for all the help!

I like Country Life and NOW brand.

I love kirkman labs. They have hypoallergenic versions of all kinds of supplements. I take the hypo adult advanced multi vitamin/mineral.

If you need iron with your b12, i get a liquid supplement called floravital (this is there gluten free and yeast free type of liquid iron from veggies). It has b12 in it too. Rainbow light has supplements that are gluten free, i am taking their prenatal one (cause I need the Iron too).

Costco brand daily is gluten free and it even says it on the label. However it has iron so men shouldn't take that after a certain age. Women should have no issues.

Thanks so much yall!!! I am going to go get some good vitamins- I not only need the nutrients badly at this point, but also don't want all my efforts of being gluten free to be counteracted by ingesting a gluten containing vitamin! I appreciate yalls help!

I had to add more vitamins today (doc called and apparently I'm super low on d and iron).

Anyhoo, I am buying more Country Life every day. gluten-free, and they have d from non-fish source so I don't worry about iodine.

I bought solgar iron-not from organs (again, that iodine thing).

I also take Country Life cal/mag and daily total one (no iodine).

Notice a trend?????