Chad Sines

I Iz Wierd

Rate this topic

Anyone else ever have this? I was getting nauseous and clammy hands, little reflux. Knew an oral emission would be coming. Been having a lot of tummy gas. Think from some hidden soy and not so hidden dairy and could be some hidden gluten. Who knows when you break your routines. Well, i finally give in. Drink some water to help things out. Nothing, nothing, nothing, giant air bubble explosion. a what the heck was that moment. lay down for 5 minutes and feel great.

It was like an air bubble was stuck under my hiatal hernia and could not get out until forced out.

Oh well. thought i would share. Parents here looked at me like i was nuts when i told them (visiting for holidays).

Dontcha love that you can come her to talk about those things and nobody will think you're weird.

But you need to go play some video games or something to distract yourself because you are overanalyzing a giant ball of gas. Ha haha!

lol. i know i am. guess it is time to sleep.

I don't know why, but this made me giggle. I'm sorry about your gas, truly. But I have this picture playing in my head of you as your avatar workin' it, trying to belch. My imagination really needs to stop playing me little movies of everything I read. Thank you for the giggle.:ph34r: