suziq0805

Best Way To Reintroduce Soy?

Rate this topic

We put my 21 month old on a lactose and soy free diet, in addition to gluten, and have noticed a big improvement in his daipers. So now we're going to reintroduce milk for a few days and see what happens and later want to reintroduce soy but I'm not sure what's the best food to give him to test that so if there's a reaction we know it's soy and not another ingredient. Any suggestions?

We put my 21 month old on a lactose and soy free diet, in addition to gluten, and have noticed a big improvement in his daipers. So now we're going to reintroduce milk for a few days and see what happens and later want to reintroduce soy but I'm not sure what's the best food to give him to test that so if there's a reaction we know it's soy and not another ingredient. Any suggestions?

Edamame are green soybeans. I found them in the frozen food section of my local Wal-Mart.

why would you want to?

Just to see which one is an issue for him, or if it's both. We've suspected each at points so just took both lactose and soy out at the same time. I just want to reintroduce each and if it causes an issue then we'll keep it out of his diet.

Just to see which one is an issue for him, or if it's both. We've suspected each at points so just took both lactose and soy out at the same time. I just want to reintroduce each and if it causes an issue then we'll keep it out of his diet.

neither cows milk, nor soy are needed. Why not leave them out?