Rate this topic

Can someone tell me what is in these vitamins (b complex with C and Zinc by nature's bounty) that is the wheat factor?

ingredients: vegetable cellulose, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Lake, Silica, Titanium, Dioxide Color Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid.

At then bottom it says contains wheat and soy, I don't know what about them is the wheat and now I'm just lost not know what the wheat is here.

It could be the vegetable cellulose - they may have made that from wheat. You may have to call them. Simplest thing is to just not use any product that says it contains wheat.

Vegetable cellulose is in my other vitamin labled No Gluten, No Wheat, No Soy so it must be something else here.

I'm not going to use them because it says 'contains wheat', but I used one of their other vitamins without getting sick, which is something that is hard to do with me.

I was just more curious than anything what it would be!

Vegetable cellulose can come from various sources. "Vegetable" is a weasel word.

Vegetable cellulose can come from various sources. "Vegetable" is a weasel word.

I agree!

At least, they have labeled it: "contains wheat". That is always helpful.

I suggest you do not use them. But if you cannot return them, put them in a food pantry donation. They can always use vitamins.

Country Life vitamins are Certified G F and they are not very expensive.

I agree!

At least, they have labeled it: "contains wheat". That is always helpful.

I suggest you do not use them. But if you cannot return them, put them in a food pantry donation. They can always use vitamins.

Country Life vitamins are Certified G F and they are not very expensive.

I am not going back to them at all!! My mom will gladly use the vitamins so no worries (she has no special diet concerns).

I will have to try country life. I have a history of having a difficult time of digesting vitamins and get terrible stomach aches and nausea. I am mainly taking Vit-a-fusion vitamins without any issues, but was looking for a cheaper alternative if possible. I am taking 7 different vitamins so it can get expensive! Even if I can save two and half dollars per bottle that's seventeen dollars over them all!