- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Pie & Pie Crust Recipes
- Easy Kid-Friendly Apple Crisp Dessert (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Easy Kid-Friendly Apple Crisp Dessert (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
This recipe is gluten-free, vegan and dairy-free. I've combined fresh apples with KIND Healthy Grains Clusters that is filled with 100% whole grains like gluten-free oats, quinoa, amaranth and buckwheat. My clients who have young children love this recipe because it's easy and 1/2 store bought, 1/2 fresh! Enjoy.
Gluten-Free, Vegan and Dairy-Free
- 1 cup Kind Healthy Grains Clusters
- 6 McIntosh apples, cored and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. fresh orange zest
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well to combine. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until crisp is tender.
Remove from oven; serve warm.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).