- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Buttermilk Bisquick Mix (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Mireille Cote.
2 ½ cups
rice flour (could be white, brown or half & half)
1 2/3 cup potato starch
3 teaspoons baking powder
2 ½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
½ cup dry buttermilk powder
3 tablespoons egg replacement powder
1 cup less 1 tablespoon gluten-free shortening
In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients. Cut in the shortening until no lumps appear. Store in the fridge or freezer because of shortening.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).