- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
All-Purpose Flour #1 (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Cory Bates.
is as follows:
White Rice Flour 32%
Brown Rice Flour 32%
Potato Starch (not pot. flour) 15%
Tapioca Flour 12%
Corn Starch 6%
Xanthan Gum 3%
For a general guideline of how to mix the flour, the following recipe can be followed. Yields 2 - 2.5 lbs. of flour mix.
Brown Rice Flour
2 ½ Cups
White Rice Flour 2 Cups
Corn Starch ½ Cup
Potato Starch ¾ cup + 2 Tablespoons
Tapioca Flour or Starch ¾ cup + 2 Tablespoons
Xanthan gum 3 Tablespoons
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).