Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Gluten-Free Pain Relief For Loose Tooth?

anbesol loose tooth pain relief gum pain

• Please log in to reply

1 reply to this topic

#1 ImaMiriam

ImaMiriam

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hi Parents!

My daughter's baby molar tooth is loose and her gums really hurt. It's probably going to be another day or two until it comes out.

We used to use Anbesol, but when we called the company they said they cannot guarantee that it doesn't have cross-contamination.

Can anyone recommend a brand or a remedy for my daughter?

Thanks! :-)

Me: various symptoms such as eczema throughout my life; HLA-DQ2 gene

Daughter: positive blood test and HLA-DQ2 gene; no biopsy. Gaining weight and grew taller since gluten-free; had been same weight for 2 years.

gluten-free since May 1

Most folks are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be. Abraham Lincoln

Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. Martin Luther King, jr.

Humankind will not perish for want of information; but only for want of appreciation. Abraham Joshua Heschel

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 nicolebeth

nicolebeth

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

What about the Hyland's teething tablets? They're usually marketed to babies, but if the tooth hasn't fallen out yet, why not give it a shot? My kids seemed to calm down from having those when they were teething, anyway. (Otherwise, I'd go with Tylenol, arnica tablets, or motrin.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anbesol, loose tooth, pain relief, gum pain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: