1 reply to this topic

#1 minnie

minnie

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 03:25 PM

I have recently became aware that eating SOY in any form or amount was triggering my hands, legs and back to become very painful which caused my nerves to become inflamed and developed into nerve neuropahy, which is a burning inflamed, arthrist, and parrelizing pain.
Notice that so many of the foods we eat are in some way related to many other foods we don't eat and yet, not knowing why we are still having stomach distress etc. Foods we are allergic to or have a sensivity to can cause us to become even more allergic to our already limited diet and have many other health consquences, so learn what food or foods are your triggers and go see a Immunologist.

Minnie

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 plantime

plantime

My two handsome grandsons

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 09:43 PM

Excellent advice. I did the same thing, and learned that rice is a bad trigger for me. That eliminated most of the pre-made gluten-free breads and such, so now I just bake at home. I wish scientists would keep exploring the immune system, and put the information out for us to read on a timely basis.
Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: