Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

gluten-free In Port Townsend Or Port Ludlow, Wa?

4 posts in this topic

Planning a trip to Port Townsend/Port Ludlow, WA in a week or two. I wondered if anyone had any tips for stores and restaurants in the area with gluten-free options. I am trying to get a hotel with a kitchenette, but haven't located one yet.

Thanks for any input!

Ads by Google:

I have not been to either of those towns in particular before, but Port Ludlow is not too far from a town called Poulsbo. There is a grocery there called Central Market. They are a natural market and have a ton of Gluten Free products. It is approx. 15 or so miles away. If you are in Port Townsend it is about 35 miles or so away. I hope this helps some.

I am trying to get a hotel with a kitchenette, but haven't located one yet.

Thanks for any input!

This site doesn't have *every* hotel w/ a kitchenette or anything, and some "microwave only" places sneak thru, but I've found it to be a great resource when planning a trip.

http://www.allstays.com/Extended-Stays/extendedstays.htm

The food coop in PTownsend lists it's allergens - in the deli part. They also often have raw food choices there, which are really good. You should not have a problem if you go to the co=op. It's right off the main drag. In the summer, they often have grilled salmon, though I don't know if it's gluten-free. Have fun.