This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Woould Love A Piece Of White Chocolate!

mela14

mela14 Enthusiast

I have been craving a piece of white chocolate. Dark choc does not do well with my bladder. Does anyoe know of one that is gluten-free and soy free? Dairy free would be good too but not sure if that can happen?????? hmmmmmmm

If I have a small peice ....a little dairy will probably not upset me...sometimes I have a drop in my coffee and am ok with it. A full glass.........well that's another story! (I'ld be sick for days!)

thanks, :blink:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jenvan Collaborator

Mel-

I like white chocolate too. Dark or milk chocolate really bothers my system. I eat Hershey's white chocolate (but not dairy free of course). I eat the new white chocolate reeces cups from time to time.

Here is one gluten-free/dairy free white chips (never had them myself):

Open Original Shared Link

CK out this site too-gluten-free/dairy-free chocolate:

And have you cked out this site--would be a great resource to you:

GFprincess Newbie

Speaking of chocolate, I know that most gluten-free sites say that you can eat cocoa, but I for some reason absolutely can't. Does anyone else have this problem?

GFprincess Newbie

And mela, the only thing I can think of is EnjoyLife foods, which make soy/milk/gluten/wheat free everything-- but I don't think their chocolate is white. You might want to find out though if they have white chocolate?

Hope that helps!

jenvan Collaborator

GFPrincess--

I echo your cocoa issue. I really can't eat cocoa--reg. chocolate, any form of caffeine and corn are the things that kill my digestive system--not really Celiac issues... I'm atypical in that way. A bowl of pasta won't really bother me, but about 4 corn chips and I get some serious pain. Crazy how our systems can be... Any other atypical foods for you?

Thomas Apprentice

White toblerone is gluten-free. I don't know if it's soy/dairy free.

tammy Community Regular

I baked a gluten-free cake made with chestnut flour, excellent! I am not sure of the name of the mix, I think it is Dowd & Dowd. If I use it again I will post it for you.

I love Carob, it is close to cocoa but seems to sit better with most people.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mela14 Enthusiast

I never thought of chestnut flour....i react to so many of the other flours. I would love to give that recipe a try. let me kow if you can post it!

i haven't had carob in a while so I don't remember how that sat with me...but will look into it next time I am out looking for something sweet.

thanks, :D

Archived