No replies to this topic

#1 SugarBiscuit

SugarBiscuit

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

I just wanted to relay that I had a really good experience with Godfather's Pizza. I found it using a registry in my area, and then visited the website beforehand. Their management has all attended Celiac Awareness training, and all of their gluten free pizzas as prepared at a dedicated facility and shipped to the store.

They were very nice about it, and assured us they take special precautions. We were able to see from our table and they cooked it in a special container, and used special utensils and sterile technique when cooking it.

It was very good,and just tasted like a normal pizza. My husband is a expert pizza eater, and he even enjoyed it. They come in 6 options, and we tried the meat combo, which was amazing. My only complaint is that they are small, like a personal pan size, and they have just the one size. So it is slightly expensive for the size we got, but it was worth it.

Highly recommended, and makes me happy that I can still have pizza on occasion.
1996 Dxed with Exercise Induced Asthma, Chronic Constipation
2003 Dxed with Migraines, Severe Acne, Infertility, IBS, PCOS, Keratosis Pilaris and unexplained flat fingernails, Depression, and Arthritis in both knees and one wrist
2005 Dxed with Insomnia, Bipolar Disorder, and unexplained loss of enamel
2010 began having hair loss, constant bladder infections, and chronic fatigue
2011 gained 50 pounds, severe joint pain
2012 had UTI, went to doctor and given anti-biotics,resulted in diarrhea 10-15 times a day.
March 2012 self Dxed Celiac Began gluten free diet. All symptoms have stopped or lessened greatly, including PCOS and joint pain.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: