Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Decadent Gluten-Free Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Decadent Gluten-Free Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
This recipe was converted from Kilograms to USA measurements.
- Butter - 5 oz. or 0.625 Cups
- Potato Starch - 0.55 Cups
- Sugar Castor - 0.37 Cups
- Cocoa Powder - 1.75 Tablespoons
- Dark Treacle - 2 Tablespoons
- Glucose - 2 Tablespoons
- Glycerine - 1.75 Tablespoons
- Egg - 1.37 oz.
- Ammonium Bicarbonate - 0.66 Teaspoon
- Sodium Bicarbonate - 0.42 Teaspoon
- Salt - 0.42 Teaspoon
- Maize starch cornflour - 0.39 Cup
- Rice flour - 0.30 Cup
- Soy Flour - 0.22 Cup
- Dark & White Choc Chunks - 10.31 oz.
- Add butter, sugar, cocoa powder and potato starch to blender and mix high speed 4 mins.
- Add glycerine, treacle and glucose and mix for 2 mins on medium speed.
- Add egg slowly whilst mixing.
- Add both baking powders & salt and mix for 2 mins on medium.
- Blend in maize starch, soy flour, and rice flour.
- Add water while mixing on slow speed.
- Add choc chunks and mix for 2 mins on medium speed.
- Leave dough to stand at room temperature for 30 mins.
- Flatten and spread dough (approx 1“high) on bench with non stick paper.
- Use a glass (approx 3”diam) to cut cookie dough pieces and place on wire backing tray.
- Bake in oven pre-heated to 220 degrees for 20 mins. Remove and cool for 20 mins at room temperature.
Substitute Inclusions within the mix of chocolate chunks and use nuts, milk chocolate chunks or fruit pieces but ensure the combined mix weight remains at 10.31 Ounces. Chocolate Enrobe the baked cookies when they have cooled by heating your favourite gluten free chocolate and either drizzling stripes over each cookie or by covering all over—place the cookies on a wire baking tray when enrobing—place in a refrigerator for 20 minutes to set.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Paula's Gluten-Free Cocoa Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe comes to us from Paula King.... [READ MORE]
Masa Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free)
½ cup salted butter, softened
3/8 cup brown sugar, packed
3/8 cup granulated white sugar
1 large egg
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup instant masa de maiz (The masa flour is finely
ground hominy normally used for making tamales or corn tortillas,
and is available wherever Mexican staple ingredients are sold)
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch salt (optional)
½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
1 cup (6 ounces by weight) chocolate chips
sugars, egg, and vanilla until fluffy.... [READ MORE]
Gluten-Free Cutter Cookies / Pie Crust (Gluten-Free)
Preheat oven to 350.... [READ MORE]
Biscotti (Super Easy - Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Ann Sokolowski.... [READ MORE]
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (Dec 2008 â Present) WORLD FOOD TRADERS LTD International rice and maize milling and processing operations. http://www.wftraders.com GENERAL MANAGER (Dec 2006 â Nov 2008) FREEDOM FOODS GROUP LTD International manufacturers of gluten free breakfast cereals, biscuits, beverages & snacks. www.freedomfoods.com.au.View all articles by Mark Christian