Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

txgal748

Funny Problem..just Venting

I have been gluten-free since 5/21/2013.  Overall I have done well.  Since I have silent celiac I do not know how often I have been glutened, but I do know of one instance for sure.  Here lately I have caught myself reaching out to grab a bite of something that has gluten. Like I really can! :lol:  I always catch myself though.

I have been gluten-free since 5/21/2013.  Overall I have done well.  Since I have silent celiac I do not know how often I have been glutened, but I do know of one instance for sure.  Here lately I have caught myself reaching out to grab a bite of something that has gluten. Like I really can! :lol:  I always catch myself though.

Want to know something else funny? You aren't gluten-free until may of this year!:)

Sometimes I start to think, I'll have....but I always catch myself. Sometimes, I stop eating what I know is fine, and think. " oops! Did I check this?"

After five years, I did the first 'unknowing, unthinking' food-in-the-mouth bit just last month.  Promptly spat it out because I knew it was gluten, and couldn't believe I had done it :blink: