Rate this topic

Hey everyone,

As far as I am aware, Wholesoy yogurt is gluten-free and I am lactose intolerant. In their webpage, they mention they are working on aquiring their own factory. I am not sure when they will be able to put back their soy yogurt on store shevels. BUT, has anyone seen any wholesoy products on storer shelves yet in your area? I have already contacted the Wholesoy company and they just responded with "we will be back in late 2013"... I really like this product a lot and I hope they are coming back. I would consider alternatives, but for now I have my heart and taste buds set on this. Thanks for reading and the future input. Ciao for now

RJ

"I live in the last place to get anything"

You've been living in my town all this time and we've never met??!! :lol:

I've been waiting for months for my soy yogurt and have been watching their website.  Trader Joe's shelves have been empty, so I'm pretty sure they supply them under the TJ label.  The good news is that I have found "Silk" yogurt and it's just as good.  Wholesoy is going to have a tough time regaining market share.  If they continue work with Trader Joe -- I'm in.  

BTW -- It's high in carbs, so I use it as a treat only.  

I hope you find it. I live in the last place to get anything, so I'm no help. Just wanted you to know we are reading this  and hoping for the best.

I am still trying to find out mbrooks. There is even a Whole Foods store here where I live, it seems like a hippie store (no offense to anyone taking offense) and I think they have specialty items. I will have to check there as soon as I can. I am stilll checking the Wholesoy site for info. Stay in touch!

I've been waiting for months for my soy yogurt and have been watching their website.  Trader Joe's shelves have been empty, so I'm pretty sure they supply them under the TJ label.  The good news is that I have found "Silk" yogurt and it's just as good.  Wholesoy is going to have a tough time regaining market share.  If they continue work with Trader Joe -- I'm in.  

BTW -- It's high in carbs, so I use it as a treat only. 

I know of a TJ in my area, I forget to check there. So the Silk is good? I can try it, I guess.