Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Adams

Think 'celiac Disease' In Patients Requiring High-Dose Levothyroxine - Family Practice News Digital Network

Think 'celiac disease' in patients requiring high-dose levothyroxine

Family Practice News Digital Network

CHICAGO – Hypothyroid patients who need either at least 125 mcg or 1.5 mcg/kg of levothyroxine per day in order to remain euthyroid should routinely be tested for celiac disease, Dr. Richard S. Zubarik asserted at the annual Digestive Disease Week.

View the full article

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Hello everyone. I'm 46 and have suffered from a myriad of symptoms for the past 25 years (diarrhea/constipation, rashes, reflux, fatigue, mouth ulcers, allergy symptoms, eye inflammation, brain fog, pressure headaches, hearing loss, more recently...
    Looks like you have an immune response to gluten.  The endoscopy is to prove that immune response is actually causing damage to the small intestine.  If it is, then you have celiac disease. If the endoscopy doesn't show damage. you co...
    I have been through a year of severe joint pain, headaches and brainfog.  I have been through numerous tests and asked my primary care to check for celiac on a whim.  I have gotten the following labs back and was wondering if anyone can t...