mommyto2kids

Trader Joe's Nuts That Say G On Them

Rate this topic

Has anyone else had trouble with their nuts that say g on them? I also had some dried mango that I assumed was gluten-free. Does anyone have any thoughts? I had a lot of dumping effects the next day.

What do you mean nuts that say " g on them "? Obviously, if you mean they say they have gluten....that would be bad.

Has anyone else had trouble with their nuts that say g on them? I also had some dried mango that I assumed was gluten-free. Does anyone have any thoughts? I had a lot of dumping effects the next day.

Never assume something does not have gluten when it is packaged.  I'm not saying your dried mangos had gluten added.  It is just a rule to apply when negotiating a gluten free diet.  :)

Colleen

Yea, the g stamp is for no gluten ingredients used...... what bothers me with Trader joes is they stamp gluten free on the price tag, yet online they cannot guarantee the possibility of cross contamination...... contamination where? from the facilities maybe?

anyways I live off of their creamy almond butter and have no reactions (its whats helping me keep weight on at this moment)